Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, March 22, 2024

Another vase

 This is the second vase which is at least 4 years old, since I quit the studio in December before COVID hit. No idea what was ahead but I felt I'd done as much as I wanted to at the time, in clay.

I gave away many of my pots to friends and relatives in the last 4-5 years. But my house is still full of them. Thus I will go back into retail sales again soon.

This simple squat pot looks great with a few or a lot of posies in it. It was glazed with the same techniques as the little bottle vase I posted earlier.


Today's quote:

No matter how dark the cloud, there is always a thin, silver lining, and that is what we must look for.

WANGARI MAATHAI



4 comments:

  1. Pretty vase, I do like the green and white together. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, but the photos don't show how dark the green is, and I didn't notice it until now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Green which is quite a bit darker than these photos show, my fault1

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...