Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, March 7, 2024

A quandry

 


Several times lately I've driven over to a fast food restaurant, and found this strange looking cup. The golden arches are upside down. And to the  right of the logo appears some Korean looking characters.

Hey, here I am in North Carolina. I haven't seen a Korean that I would know to recognize since I've lived here 16 years. Why would Micky D's have it on their cups? If it is of course, Korean. I am ignorant.

Today's quote:

Grateful living is the stance we take when confronting adversity. It is the deep knowledge that what is before us may not be desired, but we can take control of ourselves despite the chaos around us.

JOE PRIMO




4 comments:

  1. ...I did a search and there seems to be plenty of ignorant people when it comes to the WcDonald's cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this cup! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the one being given out for the last few times I've visited...when I'm sick and don't feel like cooking, I may drop into their drive-throughs.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...