Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Some simple planters

These have been bisqued for an age, and I finally got the mood to glaze them.  There are 2 kinds...two are made with lots of holes on sides and bottoms for orchids.


And the other three sort of squat ones are for succulents. One tall one may not have any holes and who knows what its use might be.

I think they are red/white/green and combinations of those glazes...I'll let you see them when they've been fired again.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, nice collection of planters. Looking forward to see them in color. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think sometime next week they will be fired!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...