Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, August 5, 2019

First Mandala is bisqued

The 5 pieces seem to be pretty stable.  Next week I'll stain them, then probably put a clear matt glaze over them, which turns the black stain into the nice sepia tones that I'm sort of enjoying stuck on!

I'll try to remember to take some shots of the process of applying a stain.

How about a quote:

PATIENCE IS NOT JUST THE ABILITY TO WAIT, IT’S HOW WE BEHAVE WHILE WE’RE WAITING.
JOYCE MEYER

2 comments:

  1. good quote...especially for potters using slabs!! That has dried and fired well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I like this mandala, I can't wait to see it stained. Great quote! Enjoy your day, have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...