Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, August 23, 2019

Finished planters

For the little succulents...

 These are small! But it was easy to make them and glazing gave me some test results.

 First dipped into Satin White, then just the rim dipped into Raspberry Red.

 Really!

 White with rim dipped into Plum

Celadon with rim dipped into plum. I love drippy glazes on the rim, so they never get into running onto the kiln shelf!

I actually bought "cactus" dirt for them...so will be getting some under my fingernails soon...and can show off the results! It's all a process.

5 comments:

  1. Hello, they are cute planters. Looking forward to seeing the succulents planted. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still doing other things rather than plants. Soon, I tell them, soon.

      Delete
  2. Nice glazes! I look forward to seeing them planted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting that the red turned gray, that's a nice effect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and almost nobody will know, but you and me!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...