Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, May 20, 2019

The forgotten dish for the planter

A week or so ago...I mentioned a medium sized turquoise green planter (HERE) and concluded that I could use a tin pie plate under it.  I had completely forgotten making the dish for it when I threw the pot! (Something about being 76-1/2 years old perhaps?)



Look Barb, you signed it! It's yours!



As soon as I can, a new little plant will be added!

2 comments:

  1. Saucer and pot are perfect together. A green plant should show off well in it!. Be comforted in knowing that yu are not alone!
    I think losing track of stuff is due to trying to juggle too many ideas at once. At least thqt’s what I tell myself! 🤭

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice pairing. And speaking as another 76 year old, I think my brain is so full of years of wisdom and experiences that sometimes it just doesn't have room for recent stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...