Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, May 24, 2019

Must be busy

After days of low energy, I tried going to studio yesterday. Ugh. My body said, not yet.
But I did sign up to be there as much as possible next month.

And it's not really hard to wiggle my fingers on these keys, so I'll start blogging again at least.
I see I need to use my hands holding cay tools, because the muscles need that exercise.

Thanks for all the good wishes from my blogging buddies.  You're the greatest!

Barb

Quote for today:
Gratitude for the gift of life is the primary wellspring of all religions, the hallmark of the mystic, the source of all true art.
JOANNA MACY

3 comments:

  1. oh I like the succulent planters. I must force myself to get to the studio real soon. My clay supplier closed up shop so I'm going to have to revert back to the clay I used in Florida and I dread the drive to Atlanta to get clay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday note...I've beeen out and about. Joined a chair yoga class at the Senior Center...just right for me at this stage of my physical needs and limitations. Then had a good lunch of ham, baked sweet potato, cabbage and banana pudding. I brought the cornbread home to have at dinner time. Then I loaded up the basket of laundry and washed it over at the nearby laundromat, and read a book on my mini-i-pad while clothes tumbled. It's burning hot outside and I'm back into my cool apartment saying hi here again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot as it is, it's not easy to find energy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...