Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, May 13, 2019

Passages show in Red House (chapter 2)

I showed my own contribution the other day, as part of the great opening evening. Even with rain we were mobbed! What a fun party! Here are a few of my photos from the show. There are lots more, and the works that sell quickly may not be there for long. (the card descriptions follow each painting.)






 I was so thrilled to find Tricia, my old friend and a new member, had submitted to this show.



 This is a huge painting.  See how big by the normal size card next to it.  At least 4 feet across.



I had trouble getting a photo without glare from the lights.



 I was thrilled to see Eileen making this lovely painting.  She has a studio on the ground floor of the Red House.

This painting (mixed media) had a lot of spirit coming through.


More photos that I just took that night last week...I won't be sharing the whole lot however. These artists need your interest by coming to the gallery! Of course if you aren't able to come to Black Mountain, I may be working there in June and take some more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...