Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, May 10, 2019

Sweet Peony flowers

I keep seeing these nice buds about to open.


But when I went into the Black Mountain Center for the Arts, there were these sitting on the desk in the office.



I tried taking a phone photo of the rose bush in the sunlight, and there are all these red blobs...not at all like roses.  I'll try again soon.

And the way my brain is gradually getting older - I can't think of the name of these flowers, though I talked about them, and knew the name when I took the photos.  Thanks for the flower identifying app on my phone! It knew peonies when it saw them!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, They are pretty. I wish I had some growing in my yard. They look nice in the house. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...