Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

My Tree of Life

To submit at the Red House gallery today.

As posted about...

Thursday, April 18, 2019

A tree of my life








I've been teased a lot about this sculpture.  But I kept working on it.  I didn't plan it out before hand, it was one of those "process" kinds of creation...where it was developed as I went along.  Next time I want to do a "process" sculpture, I may not put heads on a tree.  Or maybe I will.  who knows.

3 comments:

  1. I think the sculpture is very captivating like many stories all in one, I like the tie on the one gentleman

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little scary -- like the plant in The Little Shop of Horrors. But pretty cool, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...