Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, December 20, 2018

The last of our gallery shots for now

Black Mountain Center for the Arts gallery show of student and teachers work.

I somehow don't find all the work that I took photos of...so this is all that I can find for now.

The exhibit is up through January, however!



 Fred Feldman
 
  Fred Feldman

 Cindy Shulman



Amelia Packer


 Teacher Mathilda Tanner
  Teacher Mathilda Tanner



Basket, Regina Webster

I lost some of the photos I took, but will be visiting the gallery again, as you can as well (virtually with this blog) later and will continue to add more photos for you.

We had a studio party last evening, with some delightful things to eat.


1 comment:

  1. interesting wall panels framed with the wood, great photo with Santa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...