Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, December 24, 2018

Other art at the Red House

Here are some beautiful pieces that I snapped pictures of when I was being the "sitter" on Saturday last.

The sitter is a volunteer who helps visitors, and sells the art, and does all kinds of recording of same, because some artists have studio space, and sell their art, and there are also pieces in gallery areas, which are treated differently.  I had very little training, and found the book about the procedures hasn't been updated for a few years.  So I was so very grateful that one of the artists who has a studio there knew what to tell me to do when I had questions.  I learned where the packing materials were. I learned how to do cash, charge and check purchases. 


 I watched Susan Wilkinson make these 2 pieces (above) in the Clay Studio of Black Mountain Center for the Arts. 
 Breaking Free. Collage of paper.


 see below

 Kaufman's ducks which I sold while being at Red House as sitter.




















I'll show you some more art tomorrow!


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...