Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Considering privacy

My oldest son got engaged and I mistakenly named my post "Big Announcement" and shared it on FaceBlob.  Then I got all these "hits" on my 4 blogs.  So I wanted to go hide under a rock.  Well, I was informed these are "bots." Good to know a name for them.  They are sneaky little devils, which are like those microscopic things crawling around on my face having sex and all.  I don't know if bots have sex though.  I'm trying to get used to a concept (again) of having no privacy.

So these children of my son will have a new step-mom.  The kids are all grown up, so it probably won't impact them too much.  I hope they like her at least.  I do.



I've got a couple more retail opportunities coming up.  The pottery business will be put to bed in the new year.  What will I spend my time doing then?



I have all this work cut out for me, an intention to write something about our ancestors for each of my sons. The concept is to just cut and paste from my ancestry blog into one document, print it out, and maybe save it digitally (because that's what's done these days.) The concept is to give from what I am/do.  I'd better put my energies into it.

Today's quote:
Seven blunders of the world that lead to violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics without principle. -Mahatma Gandhi (2 Oct 1869-1948) 

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Congrats to your son and his fiance. I hope your pottery business does well.
    Writing about your family's history and ancestors will be fun. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to all on the news of your son's engagement!
    ...but you are giving up pottery? I am sorry to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poppy pottery looks great! And congratulations to your son! Your plans for putting together some family history are most commendable. You have a good start already with your ancestor blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your son and his sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...