Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, November 26, 2018

Pedestal dish and 2 pitchers

I like the way the celadon glaze took the lines into different gradations...sort of like a mist descending on them.


Not sure when I decided to spell Girl with the extra 'R'...but there it is~
I imagine this pitcher will pour out some yummy drinks for a group of powerful girls at some point in its life.

The fun green pitcher has glaze variations...as well as that shiny drippy glaze at the spout and rim.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, very pretty pieces. My favorites are the pitchers. Have a happy day and a great new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little black dots under the celadon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...