Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Going to the Festival

Carolina Pottery Festival

Carolina Pottery Festival this Saturday in Shelby, NC



Carolina Pottery Festival
Saturday, November 3rd
10 am to 4 pm
Legrand Center
1800 E. Marion St.
Shelby, North Carolina

The Carolina Pottery Festival only happens once every 365 days! This year's Festival will feature more than 100 local and regional potters, showing and selling their work. You can expect to see traditional, contemporary, functional, decorative and sculptural work--something for everyone! Meet the potters who create the work, find out the story behind the pottery strikes your fancy and enjoy this indoor event at the Legrand Center.

Admission is $5.00 for adults ( ages 14 and younger are Free) and a portion of the proceeds benefits the Cleveland County Arts Council. There is free parking adjacent to the Festival location.

www.carolinapotteryfestival.org
www.facebook.com/CarolinaPotteryFestival
----------------------

While I'm looking at pretty pottery, I have one reminder to send to all my readers.
If you haven't already done so, please take the few minutes to vote.  It can change the world.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    The Pottery festival sounds like fun. Enjoy!

    Have a happy day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! And yes, I've voted. Blue all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, I'm exhausted. Beautiful day driving through the woods with plenty of autumn color (between here in Shelby NC) Beautiful pottery, I'll post a few pics tomorrow. I put my reminder to vote on 3 blogs today. Just hope everyone does it. Hope it changes things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...