Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, November 16, 2018

A cup of Peace, please


 White stoneware clay with a satin black inside, blending to grey then white as it drops on the outside.

The peace dove carries the olive branch as she flies.  Each mug has a thumb knob of a Celtic Cross on the handle.

And on the bottom there is the word "Peace" inscribed next to my signature.


Thanks for the original design by a pewter jeweler, and my friend who gave me a pin with this design.  I've modified it to be able to make it out of clay.  If anyone knows who the original artist is, I'd love to give her credit.



Today's Quote:
If I had my life to live over again, I would ask that not a thing be changed,
but that my eyes be opened wider.

JULES RENARD

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Pretty peace mugs. I love the dove. Great quote! Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...