Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, November 18, 2018

A series of bowls

I love seeing other potters' set ups for a show and sale. They have so many pieces in the same style... But I enjoy experimenting. That's why I'm an alchemist. Sort of. I do follow an idea for a while, making some changes in certain areas, then I find something else that attracts my attention.

View one of a three legged bowl in black and grey with scrolls.

View two of 3 legged bowl.


View one of a black and grey bowl with scrolls

View two of black and grey bowl with scrolls.

3 legged black and grey bowl - small with scroll work

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Pretty bowl, the first one is my favorite. Happy Sunday, have a great day and new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the little feet -- they give the bowl the feel of a ritual vessel of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just dug out some pots that have been stored away since I made them...there are vases in the black/grey/white color scheme too. I'll post them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...