Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

View of Grandmother Mountain

Driving along, looking at these buildings, but what is on the top of that mountain in the distance?

Really hard to get the phone camera to focus in the distance. Would that I had a zooming camera lens right now.  But my friend was willing to turn into the driveway, and was glad I pointed out...
the swinging bridge on Grandfather (Grandmother) Mountain.

We didn't drive up to see it.  But we did keep going along saying this is our first time seeing the back side of it.

As we returned to the highway, I snapped some of the pretty landscaping.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, pretty view of the mountain. That swinging bridge looks scary. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...