Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, August 13, 2018

Magic company


A blogging friend mentioned the book/movie "The Borrowers."  So I've checked out the digital version from the library, and am enjoying reading about some little people.  One of whom said she saw a fairy once (another kind of little people) and someone else didn't believe in them.

Magic is afoot.  When times (on earth) seem so troubled, why not look to other sources of power?

For a bit of perspective on our times, here's another resource that I found interesting:
the-terracotta-warriors-
which was tacked onto a 2015 article as an update by the same author: One of the greatest archeological mysteries of all time.





6 comments:

  1. Magic is always here, we just have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I think being happy makes you a healthier person. I will look and see if my library has this book. Enjoy your day and new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear from you Eileen...yes, we do have the choice to be happy! Hope you find the book. It looks good.

      Delete
  3. I adore the Borrowers and look forward to reading my old books to Josie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ...I just finished the first book of the series. Such fun. Enjoy sharing with Josie!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...