Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Last day of the month Animals!

Not having very many animals in my life these days, this meme is limited to just once a month.

This month I'll introduce to you a couple of my grand-cats, who live with my grandson Michael.

 Teeny is the house-alarm cat, who sits in the sun most of the day, and if anyone approaches the house, she moves out of the blinds, which make a slight rattling sound.




 Michael can pick her up, but she does the hiss thing.

 Other cat (I can't remember her name) is shy, and looked at me a few times, but wouldn't come close.

Today's quote:

If we open our hearts, we will also find open hearts - it is always mutual.
Abbot Leo von Rudlof
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...