Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Where's the gardener?

I've been waiting to be repotted all spring and summer, and she just plopped me into this silly stand!

Lavender looks lovely, but no flowers.  Maybe it also needs repotting?

Now this plant has been potted properly, and drains on a rejected plate made by the potter herself.
Ah the sweet tangy scent of gardenia, which is blooming for the second time this year.  Liquid fertilizer does make the plants much happier!

And frequent rains!

This large pottery planter has welcomed the pepperonia as well as some new basil shoots.  
Now the gardener just has to get out away from the computer and get her fingers back in the dirt to repot some more!  Just saying...reminder to me and myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...