Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Starting a new series in clay

Last week I took the plunge, and signed up for working in  the clay studio again.  I've been just going in once a week while dealing with breathing problems.  My goal is to put in an hour a day for the first week.  And on Friday morning I stopped wearing the little mask to keep dust and mold from my lungs.  I may go back to it if I feel I need it.

So I've been wanting to do something new, fun, not very difficult, and pleasing.

"Cats doing Yoga"

Yep.

Here is the first effort...and I still will do some refining, then have to get it dry and bisque fired...then worry about how to glaze ...













6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it's basically a couple of pinch pot pieces, with coiled additions.

      Delete
  2. lovely cat. Always work clean,never work on dry clay..but I don't need to tell you that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...sorry I didn't post this sooner, somehow it didn't get sent to my email where I usually am notified of comments.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful....I'm looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five in the first batch, more coming. Thanks for your support.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...