Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Mud Buddies in full swing

We're waiting to meet you!

Each week there are different pots brought out by the five local potters of the Mud Buddies booth at the Black Mountain Tailgate Market.


Barb Rogers

Bette Potter Jones

Marcia Cozart

Pat Levi
Cathy Babula (she has a lot more than this on display this week, sorry for old photo!)
In bright sun, with cool breezes under old oak trees, with lots of children and dogs behaving well, and with the full first harvest of Lughnasday...(spelled the way I remember it, not the way the Brits do I'm afraid)...this Saturday promises to be a fantastic opportunity to share our pottery with the world, starting with one person at a time.

Today's quote;


Looking behind I am filled with gratitude. Looking forward I am filled with vision. Looking upwards I am filled with strength. Looking within I discover peace.
Quero Apache Prayer

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthmonth and best wishes for a good day at the market!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, and the Sourwood Arts Festival is going on now and tomorrow in Black Mountain. More than you can imagine of pottery too! And hand crafted things...and oh my, all the fair food you can imagine, and yes, entertainment under the big white tent.

      Delete
  2. I am jealous that you get to do this as I would like being a vendor and make pottery to sell. You have a good group to work with which has to take away the boredom when there are slow times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...