Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Mud Buddies fun again

You've heard me every weekend all summer.  If I stop reminding you, will you remember to go buy a pot for Aunt ____'s birthday?  How about something for the anniversary of the _____s?  And then there are some friends that will love something from Black Mountain when Christmas comes around.  OK, I'm done.

Please come see our pottery.  Please purchase something.

Pat Levi

And here are some photos from last week's Tailgate Market...some of these pots sold already (yay potters!)


Cathy Babula
Marcia Cozart
NOT the Tailgate Market...who on earth would eat this stuff?
Sourwood Art Festival downtown Black Mountain last weekend
Quote for today:


The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it.  
Carl Jung

3 comments:

  1. Looking up the street in the last picture, you see how pretty the mountain is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good catch...there are mountains looking in every direction, and I forget how beautiful they are!

      Delete
  2. If I lived closer I would visit the Tailgate Market often!
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...