Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, June 24, 2019

Studio Sun. afternoon.

Yes, I've gone back to the studio.  But my work from last week is just now loaded into a glaze kiln.  It should come out tonight or tomorrow.
Yesterday I did some simple glazing on some simple mugs.

I'm still having difficulty with my fine muscle skills of my fingers...so no painted designs.

Today's quote: (we haven't had any in a while, have we!)

If you are feeling anxious, sad, or drained, try hugging a tree and allow her vast amount of grounding energy to assist you.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Nice looking mugs. I like that quote, I am a tree hugger.
    Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your fingers improve. I am sure you are missing painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Workman-like mugs. They should hold warmth well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...