Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Something old, something new...

No not about to be a bride.  Just wanted to share that old pots can hold new flowers!

And I finally finished the fruit bowl.







Centerpiece bouquet in a short bowl shaped vase.  I'm so glad I still have a few of these. Strangely they don't sell half as well as tall thin vases...something about just shoving flowers into a vase rather than making an arrangement!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! And I love the interior of the bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    The fruit bowl is pretty, I like the color. Lovely flower arrangement.

    Have a great day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that fruit bowl, I like pedestal bowls of all types

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful flowers in great vases. I always say a vase is not complete until it has flowers in it.
    The fruit bowl looks perfect for.......fruit. Love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the short bowls. They can be in the center of the table without obstructing anyone's view of the people on the opposite side. Lovey flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki - Thanks, I like decorating interiors of bowls, whether just for fruit, or standing alone. It's also fun to use them and discover the patterns. But it isn't easy on smaller bowls to get a paint brush inside!
    Eileen - Thanks for liking the fruit bowl. My flower arrangement looks much better on my table than thee photos show. It gives me something that makes me smile when I look up from my laptop screen.
    Suzi - Thanks for comment today...and acknowledging that vases need flowers. You are so right!
    Carolyn - Glad you commented also, and I just realized that we weren't FB friends yet, though I frequently have seen you share posts...so I just sent a "friend" request. I will keep practicing arranging centerpiece flowers in low vases/bowls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...