Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Living close together

 Our buildings have smoke detectors, which frequently go off with cooking (don't they all!) But we don't have sprinkler systems, and the buildings are all frame.  So when the firetruck sirens come and park in our driveway, lots of us came outside on a twilight evening, to see the firemen walk into one of the buidings,and hopefully come back out again soon.

They were walking up the hill and everyone's standing in front of the office.  The red lights change our environment!  I took my photos and went back inside...didn't smell any smoke!

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I do not like hearing the fire engines, fire and smoke scares me.

    I hope all was well. Enjoy your day, have a happy weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary -- glad it was a false alarm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...