Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Some more pottery at Art by the Tracks

I had a good chat with this potter... about how mugs can keep the heat of drinks until you finish drinking them. Unfortunately I didn't get his name. But we decided that the wedge shape mugs do tend to cool fastest.




Kathy was great at sharing her Fimo clay jewelry.  I'm not sure how long it really lasts however.


Some more sulptural work, moving toward functional...again, no knowledge of artist, sorry.  But he was busy selling things, a good sign!





3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Beautiful pottery. I would like a mug that keeps my coffee hot. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to visit through your photos, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! I love the bowl with the koi (or goldfish) and those red calla lilies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...