Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, June 10, 2019

More potters at the show

Here's another booth, in which I didn't capture the name of the artists (I think their business is "Clay, Weed, Paper.") I think I bought a hand made book from these folks last year.




There were some really great pottery/sculptural displays.  



A fellow member of the Swannanoa Fine Arts League had this booth.


Old friend Will Byers who used to live in Black Mountain (and still says so on his sign) but now resides in Tennessee. He still is doing pottery (after a stint of doing photography!) We found out we lived in Knoxville at the same time in the 80s-90s.

OK   I think I've shared all the Art by the Tracks photos now!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, wonderful pottery and displays. It is nice to meet these artist and see their work. Wishing you a happy day and a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much gorgeous work. It's slightly overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...