Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, June 2, 2019

More artists/craftspeople at the Old Depot gallery

June 1, Saturday was the Art by the Tracks arts & crafts show downtown in Black Mountain. I'll show you more of it over on my blog, Living in Black Mountain.

The door to the Old Depot was propped open, and people came and left constantly.

Other pottery displays (I shared mine last week).



The only alcohol ink painting I saw, which is a beautiful vibrant technique.




Right in the middle of the room are various wind chimes hanging where you can't miss them!

Molly (left) was behind the counter with Margaret...checking out some music on a CD.



More beautiful pottery...

The next room was chock full of more crafts!

A great collection of  Appalachian music on CDs.

More from room #2, and there's a #3 beyond that which has Christmas ornaments!


Sarah Vekasi organized the Art by the Tracks show, as she has for several years. The proceeds go to art programs in local schools.

Looking through the front door of the Depot...


My pottery is on the far wall by the window. Just look for that bright poppy bowl!



3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    It looks like a great art show. I like your poppy bowl. Enjoy your day, have a great new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet space. Lots of variety. I hope you sell lots of pots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...