Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

I've been waiting, waiting

Waiting so long...

I have a tune to those words, now need to look them  up and find out who we're waiting for...

For today, I'm waiting for Hecate to be fired.  A kiln was loaded and fired, but she didn't fit.  So another load must be ready of other students' works (usually takes a few days) before she can get in to finish the production. Thus it goes, working in a community studio. (I'm not complaining!)

Incidentally, baby bird (his wings and topknot in foreground) is also waiting.

And a big whahoo to me, the plate in the header, the poppy platter, sold.  So I'd better put something else on there soon!

And next time I go into the studio (depending on road conditions tonight is first chance) I'll pick up wingless dragon.


4 comments:

  1. congrats on the sale; we got a lot of wind and rain last night; so it's coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    The poppy plate is pretty, so glad it was sold. Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my yes, Linda, those clouds have been blowing rain all over the mountains which we share. Cold and drippy, but no ice at this point...some of the mountain passes had patches of ice and fog for travelers...but I'm snug at home today. Hope you're doing well and keeping warm and dry too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Eileen...I love reading your blogs, and the many comments of readers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...