Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

I'll continue sharing my tea drinking pleasures for today. I started with Monk's Blend Here.

The Holiday Spice blend, is a Black Tea with natural flavor, as it says.  It's not a leafy tea, but those spices are finely ground, so it's hard to strain them out.  I do a bit, then just swallow what is in the tea...except the very bottom gulp.  Nah, too spicy for me.

As you may notice, I'm also using one of my O'Keefe style poppy mugs.  I decided that they were worth enough of my effort that I shouldn't sell or give away all of them.

The death of google+ has been concerning me lately.  My blog seems to be on regular google blogger.  But my profile looks like it says google +.  I've asked for help changing back to regular google, but nobody has given me any information on that.  We shall see what happens in March.  I do hope I don't lose my blogs...there are 4 of them dividing my attention these days.

And incidentally, I have over a thousand hints to drag through over on Ancestry!  Gadzooks.  That's what I get for having over a thousand ancestors.  It's like everyone is probably my cousin.

Back to the teas...the company that my son, Russ ordered from is ETS...English Tea Store.
I need to check some of these teas to see how long they are supposed to steep.  I dare say I'll not give them the full length required because I like less-robust teas.  OK, I'm not really a English Tea drinker...whatever that person really is called. But I keep trying!  And Russ wanted me to have tea parties...but I tend to still have friends over to drink coffee...most of the time anyway.

I hope you have a wonderful celebration of all the different kinds of love there are...not just the romantic or erotic kinds...don't forget those others that glue our relationships together!

5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    The new tea sounds nice. I think your blogger comments will be fine, it is not the google plus comment form. I love your poppy mug. Hello, Some chocolate covered strawberries would be nice, YUM! Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day, have a great weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy valentines day; I need to drink more tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you decided to keep a poppy mug for yourself. It's a beauty. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds good! I am drinking some Irish tea that I brought back with me last summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...