Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Snowflake glaze transition



 An altered thrown bowl shaped vase, with pale frosty snowflake glaze at the base. For sale of course, at huge price of $20.

I did some tests (posted about HERE) from recipes that John Britt published in Ceramics Monthly years ago.  This is one of the results.

I haven't been feeling that well, so most of my energy is going to getting better.  I'll post more as soon as I'm back on my feet.  If you're the kind of person who wants to know my condition, I'll just say I cracked a rib while coughing, and have one lung with pneumonia in it.

I still will read blogs, cause I can do that while doing my morning breathing treatments.  As they say, getting old is not for the faint of heart.  I now spend an hour a day with these breathing treatments, morning and night.  I get up around 7, and before I know it, it's already 10 am, and that gives me very little morning to work with.

I know, do I want crackers with my whine? Only if they have something spread upon them.

And I just noticed something when looking at blogs on a phone...because I do post my link on facebook and get some hits through that.  But phones make it hard to see the right hand column, and the tabs at the top of the page just say "home" and you have to click on it persistently to get to the sales tab.  No wonder people aren't emailing me with their desires to make me rich...or whatever.


1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely little pot! I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...