Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Christmas Day 2016

The overlapping circles of my tribes...

A ceramic tree created by me, that's been given to my friend Teresa.
And her traditional tree...



She's invited me to share Christmas dinner with her family today.  My own relatives are all elsewhere for the holiday, but I will be talking with them I'm sure.


Tree at the Lakeview Senior Center at Lake Tomahawk, where I eat lunch most days M-F.  I've made some new good friends while sharing lunches here for the last several months. On Tuesdays we have Spanish Conversation Classs while we eat, which is lots of fun and stimulates my grey matter!

A holiday gathering last week at the Open Studio time, of various students of the Clay Studio, Black Mountain Center for the Arts.

Women of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of the Swannanoa Valley, Black Mountain NC, gave an excellent program about the Goddesses of the Dark, and about women and girls reclaiming their power today  The Sahara Peace Choir sang with their leader, Annelinde Metzner (who's also the choir leader for our church.) Rebecca Williams directed the short play "Vasilisa and Baba Yaga."  I worked the sound system, and took the picture!

I've got two other groups of friends, through Social Media. One group is made of bloggers whom I read, and who sometimes read my blog, and we sometimes comment on each other's blogs. They can all be reached through the links on the right column on my blog page (link here, but you're already reading it).

The other group which is also on line are my Facebook friends.  That's a pretty flexible group, which includes my family and friends, but not all of either of those groups.

Many of these Social Media friends, I've never met in person, nor even seen their faces, nor do I even know very much about them except when we "share" together or comment on each other's postings.  So I know a few of their opinions that I have in common with them, those who "like" what I do, as well as those who rant on similar issues.

Quote for today:


Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson




2 comments:

Thanks for your comments...