Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Could you walk across this?

I remember when I thought I could balance enough to try to cross this log. No longer!  Just the idea of walking along a line (like a drunk driver may be asked to do) makes me cringe,  Now-a-days I'm careful to place each foot and avoid falling, into which elders are urged to put effort. I sure want to avoid breaking any bones! So I'm not crossing that log.  The Swannanoa is actually shallow enough here to wade across without getting your knees wet!

Today I'm meeting with a Council on Aging volunteer to review my meds and doctor appointment needs for medical care, to choose the best Medicare plan. For the last 2 years I have done it myself, one year with a deductible in January, the next without. Neither are very pleasing!  But I'm grateful that my physician (located a block away) takes basic Medicare.

Today's Quote:


In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
Aristotle

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I would ever have ventured across a log like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...