Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, December 31, 2016

OK, a few changes

I love new things, don't you?
Even if they are recycled.  After all, that's when you realize something's usefulness has not really expired.
So I'm changing the format a bit here on the blog today.



I hope this is pleasing to you.  It is to me.

Oh, and here are wishes for a happy, prosperous, love-filled, peaceful and healthy 2017!


Quote for today:


Reverence the highest, have patience with the lowest. Let this day's performance of the meanest duty be thy religion. Are the stars too distant, pick up the pebble that lies at thy feet, and from it learn the all.
Margaret Fuller

3 comments:

  1. Have a good new year. I think we'll need patience....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your New Year post, Barb, enjoying all the old and new photos. Wishing you a beautiful, fun, and bountiful 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks GZ and Rosemary! I'm looking forward to many good things to come our ways! Can't wait to hear all about them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...