Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, December 19, 2016

Bowls - Two

Oh yes, big bread bowls do get a bit of a warp at times!


Don't you think a split sided bowl which has been tucked back together is a neat idea?

One  of my favorite glaze combinations, blue creates purple!



Since two of these white bowls aren't salable, because the glaze made pin-holes all over them, I've moved them into my kitchen.  I just made a batch of buttermilk cornbread.  They are just the right sizes!

Today's Quote:


It may be that when we no longer know which way to go we have come to our real journey. The mind that is not baffled is not employed. The impeded stream is the one that sings.
Wendell Berry
Collected Poems

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...