Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, October 31, 2016

This is my idea of Hallow-een

Ancestors are honored
Popular lore of witchcraft is ignored, as the idea of scaring each other
Samhain (pronounced Sow-wain) is a time to celebrate, definitely. But also to be serious in honoring the lives of those who have gone before us...who gave us life.

Harvest abundance is still around.  And yet, it's turning toward colder weather, so there are those globes of pumpkins all around.  And oh, the falling colorful leaves! I crunch them underfoot with delight.  Memories of playing in the dried leaves from childhood give me a smile.


I'm remembering some good friends too, who live a long way away.  Sending them lots of my good energies that they are happy and well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...