Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Human, or ?

Human...over on YouTube, an extended version.

Or just check out some snippets from it, which Ronni Bennett introduced me to over on her blog HERE.

Thanks to Ronni, once again for giving me something positive to ponder in the midst of so much that seems difficult to think about, or even consider.

Just what is it all about, anyway? I hope some thoughtful people will begin to see that this movement with D.T. at the lead, is important to learn from.  I don't have the answers.

But I do know dissatisfaction with status quo isn't enough for this kind of sanctioned crass behavior.

Every election has had that dissatisfaction, and trying to find the faults in each candidate by opponents...but really!

I tend to believe like a lot of women do, that the crumbling of the patriarchal power structure is going to leave a big gap.  We need to seriously think about how we want to rebuild with equity for all.  Hey, I still think that's what America stands for.

And for more pleasurable (and much shorter) enjoyment through YouTube, here's 5000 years of European map changes...well done in just 10 minutes! The History of Europe.

Today's Quote:



Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being. Each of us owes the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light.
Dr. Albert Schweitzer

2 comments:

  1. What a powerful video. I watched some snippets and it is so moving. Thank goodness we get YouTube on our televisions. I will definitely find it and watch the entire Human experience. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...