Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Remembering

Today represents a sad anniversary for me.  With many memories of our loving life together, Muffin.


We all have them as we live through a seventh decade of life.

A year ago today, the little body who had slept with me for 18 years, left this life.  (I do have respect for married couples who have lost a mate of a lifetime, but the difference here was that I was totally responsible for this pet's life and ultimately, her death.) She had been born on my birthday, and so I named her feral mother my own mother's name.




She had the softest long hair I've ever felt on a cat...it reminded me of a rabbit.  My thoughts are remembering the good times today!

Today's Quote:



Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
The Buddha

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments...