Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Preview for Saturday

Art by the Tracks...one day only! Oct. 29, 2016. 10-5 pm.

This Saturday my friend and fellow Mud Buddy, Cathy Babula, and myself will be setting up to sell pottery on Sutton Ave. right off Hwy 9 (Broadway) in Black Mountain, NC.  Whoohoo!  We have shared a booth at the Tailgate Market all summer, and will continue to do so for the first 3 weeks in November, though our other 3 Mud Buddies will be back for the Holiday Market on Nov. 19 with us.

But what can you look for at this new venue?

Here's a sneak peak.





I'll be posting more of what I'm packing up for market all week! Hope to see you there if you're in the neighborhood!

Today's quote:


As i walked down the avenue, the late afternoon sun was turning the lovely and dying sycamore leaves into fragments of brilliant stained glass, and i said to myself, "This alone is worth the price of admission to our broken and glorious world." Linda Larsson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...