Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

ALCHEMY OF CLAY: Art and life connect! Dragons have been my interest lately, hope no real ones come along!

My info

Saturday, June 22, 2024

At Tailgate Market June 22, 2024

 Hope some local folks might see this, so y'all come on over to the market this morning! It's another beautiful Black Mountain morning!

Here's a new piece I'll bring to sell at the Mud Buddies booth (a red tent)!




There will be more of similar design, which I'm calling Mountain Pottery style!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at the market, your vase is pretty. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was a slow day for sales, but nice until about noon when the 80+ temp just bore down on us, even in the shade of the trees. Glad we closed up about then.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I was hoping other folks would like it too, but not today. So it will be there again next week!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...