Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Glaze step 1 Mandala wall hangings

Most of the work was done with slip trailing devices - thus the sheet of paper with test runs
Butterfly has a raised black slip, and I'm not sure that will work...but I'll see
I will next cover the whole thing with clear glaze, except the 4 quadrant lines and the edges near the bottom, which will be bare clay.  Since this is stoneware, I think that will give a nice contrast to the glazed areas.

5 comments:

  1. holy CATS it is pretty! canNOT wait to see it glazed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gary. Glad you caught holy cats rather than cows!

      Delete
  2. this new work you're doing is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hard to get started, but take lots of breaks and keep plugging along till it's ready for the kiln. Need to start making some smaller pieces now.

      Delete
  3. This is amazingly beautiful, I love it. Do more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...