Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Where were you Saturday morning?

I joined half of the people in Black Mountain at the Tailgate Market (behind First Baptist Church on Montreal Rd.) 9-12...
Parking was a bear.
Standing in line to get things I was hoping weren't sold out.
Wow.


Being entertained by live music.
Seeing some old friends from when I was a vendor!
Great weather to start a long holiday weekend.
I think a lot of people come to Black Mountain for vacation time.  Welcome tourists.  You help our economy.  Please don't drive like you do in Atlanta or New York however.  We do stop for pedestrians in the crosswalks downtown.

I hope everyone had a good time! I did.

Today's quote:


When we hide and try to be invisible and unseen by all we are only really hiding from ourselves.  Madisyn Taylor on Daily Om


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...