Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, July 2, 2017

The Monarchs were hiding

A friend sent me a text Facebook message about wanting something with monarchs on it.
So I dug through some tubs of wrapped up pots.  Why are my pots not on display somewhere?  Time to get them unpacked and out there, I say!

 Easier said than done!

It's easiest to take photos and post them on Facebook, which I did yesterday, just to let folks know that I'm still doing pottery, sort of.

4" tea bowl/whiskey/juice cup $22

It does take a bit of a push to move from my being creative to being an assertive woman who sells her works out there in the world.  I know I learned all that stuff.  But my nature is not to be that way.

7" sandwich plate $24

So I stand in front of a mirror and tell myself that it isn't going to sell itself by sitting in that tub tucked away.  And why did I make it?  Wasn't it to be enjoyed by someone else?  So I'm being terribly selfish as well as shy by holding onto it.

coasters/trivets 5-6", $10 each

My email address is the best way to purchase these butterfly themed pieces...blackmtnbarb AT gmail DOT com.  I'm doing a half price shipping deal all of July, where you only have to pay half of the shipping charge to wherever you are, from Black Mountain, NC.


Today's Quote:


The unendurable is the beginning of the curve of joy.
Djuna Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...