Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, January 2, 2017

While they are closed Chapter 3


Geoff Bird is one of the teachers at the Clay Studio.  He is known for big pieces of work with an oriental flair.


My huge coffee pot is somewhat silly looking (to me anyway.)

I prefer the balance of the teapot more than the coffee pot.

It's always hard to decide which side of a three dimensional object should be facing the wall.



Thought for today:



The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with nature.  Joseph Campbell

2 comments:

  1. Lots of good stuff happening at your studio.
    I like the teapot because the handle echoes and enhances the round form or the pot. Nice glaze too!
    The nice thing about 3-D objects is that you have a choice and,so, can change your mind!
    Happy 2017

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzi, and yes, there are some great things that these potters produced in the last year. I'm already signed up for the next year. And getting inspired by going to galleries and seeing other's works, as well as always browsing through FB. Nice to share around the world ideas!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...