Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

My last pot finished in 2016

Nothing really was finished after December 1. I had shows, and worked on some orders that had already been placed, but not finished.  Like put this bee and flower on a bowl...



I'll go instead with my little teapot.
You've seen it before, and it's over on the sidebar as well.



But the work that I started during Dec. hasn't been completed yet. It's carried forward to this month.  The studio was closed after Christmas. I have some things waiting for the next kiln load. It is loaded by our studio manager, and he chooses which ones will fit in each kiln load. Soon I hope to have them finished.

Don't miss the blog about pottery making blogs! Here.
My blog was included in Pottery Making Blogs for December.
I'm thrilled to have this blog listed among some professional potters! 

Quote for today:


There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.
— John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...