Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, December 5, 2016

Panther protection

Time for Ms. Panther to prove she is the protector of the house!

My fellow blogger has written about her kittehs. Vicki Lane is a published author and teaches people how to write, so of course she can speak for her 2 kittehs. (HERE)




Panther had to show she's protecting the house...
I'll catch whatever is in that bag, Mom!

That bag is new, and it must have something very threatening inside it!

Pounce, then look under and inside...there must be something there!


I'll go hide for a minute, and then I can catch it for sure!
A new threat to the house...I'll play with my toy mouse later, thank you very much!
Note to reader, the ignored mouse is behind her under the table to left of pic.

Quote for today:


Retire to the center of your being, which is calmness.
Paramahansa Yogananda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...