Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, December 12, 2016

My 2016 mugs

Midnight blue

 
Speckled eggshell with blue rim 
Hand painted glaze for sunflower and bee, black mug with midnight rim
Turquoise with bare clay cat
 
Nutmeg with bare clay cat
Speckled white with blue rim and bare clay cat
Geraniums on both sides with satin white inside and out (there's also a saucer available)


Bee on black, with cloudy rim flowing down over the bee - hand painted in glazes
Lady bugs on glossy green cups (juice or whiskey or whatever!)

Raspberry with purple rims and Celtic Cross thumb knobs (all my mugs have these)



 Tree with new blossoms suggested, celadon with blue rims



I can't believe I made all of these in the last year.  The designs are still current in my head, so I can make them to order.  A few are still in stock.  Prices are $20-$27 each, depending upon the amount of design painted on each one. 

Thanks for looking at my mugs. Please contact me if you'd like to order any mugs. Allow 4-6 weeks please. I work in a community studio, so sometimes the kiln is not available when I finish something for a week or more.  blackmtnbarb@gmail.com

Today's Quote:
Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.
Thích Nhất Hạnh

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...