Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, December 27, 2019

The Black Mountain Center for the Arts - Potters' Exhibit

I had two pieces in the gallery exhibit for Holly Jolly (first Friday night in December) and a few weeks in December.  If you went to any of the plays this week, the gallery was open during intermission still.  Otherwise, the BMCA is closed for the holidays. And I just heard this exhibit will be taken down January 6...so it's not been available for long. So sorry.  I'll post the photos I took while it was up.



 You've probably seen these in the last couple of weeks.


I'll show you what was still there by the other potters, as of Dec. 19 when I finally got time to see it all.


 This table has lower cost items which are for sale.


I'll show you more in my next post.

5 comments:

  1. great exhibit, love the red dressed woman, happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I've never had anything of mine displayed in a gallery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps to be in a community studio that is connected to the Center for the Arts!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...